Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tip and Tricks: The Tooth Fairy Knot

Tooth Fairy Knot


As a long time mom I'm happy to discover any tip or trick to make life easier.  This is a little diddy that I came up with when I was nearly discovered carrying out my tooth fairy duties.

Tiny Baby Tooth
My kids (like all kids) have tiny baby teeth. The poor tooth fairy barely stands a chance at finding such a tiny tooth tucker under (what seems like) a gigantic pillow.

All tied up


As soon as a tooth comes out I tie it in a handkerchief, cloth napkin or some other piece of cloth.

Ready for the Fairy

Place the tooth under the pillow.  The tooth is now MUCH easier for the fairy to locate and remove.

The Tooth Fairy
Good Luck with your Fairy Responsibilities!

This post is courtesy of mocha Kathy W.


No comments:

Post a Comment