Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Wellness - Red Lip Fit


Happy Wednesday!!

So, here's a little wellness inspiration while you are getting fit for Spring....wear RED lipstick!! You may thinks it sounds crazy, but believe or not, red lips are not just for special occasions or going out. Red lips have evolved to be more casually modern! Red lips can be dressed up or all the way down! And our many different shades of brown serve as the perfect compliment to a red lip. 

Don't you just love Tracee Ellis Ross and her new sitcom "Blackish?" I'm loving her workout regimen: a clean bare face with a bright red lip! She calls it #RedLipFit!!

"I love working out in lipstick. It gives me a pop when I look in mirror, makes me feel spicy and pretty while I'm sweating. And it doesn't move no matter how much I sweat!" Tracee Ellis Ross.

She is wearing a matte red, which is my absolute favorite, MAC's Ruby Woo, $16. 

Check out her interview on you tube at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjJXVR9UGVA&sns=em




Feel confident while you work out! Feel sassy, be fun, do it for YOU! Give yourself that POP when you glance in the mirror at home or at the gym! 

See you this Saturday at our Moms Only Spa & Fitness event! Slide on your red lipstick and let's get RedLipFit! Kiss markKiss markKiss markKiss mark 

Recently several of the Mochas got together at a local gym to get #RedLipFit.  Here are our pictures from the event!





This blog post is courtesy of Mocha Tiffany.

For more Wellness tips click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment