Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Wellness - Being Beautifully You!



Hey YOU! Don't you know that you are beautiful? Did you know that everything you are, you want and do are at the center of your being? The best version of you can only come from you! At this moment, are you able to decide to be truly yourself, unapologetic, fearless, bold, and naturally beautiful? 

A friend of mine gave me an inspirational and powerful book for my birthday. It is a book of life lessons, poems and simple prayers for women. "P.S. Pray the same for me," by Marquita Smith.

I pray that you always seek to understand yourself and no matter how painful self-reflection is, you always partake in it.

I pray that you are free to create and be the most magnificent version of yourself. Be free to have goals and continue to stretch until they are accomplished or until your inner voice tells you it is time to release and start fresh.

I pray that you are comfortable in your own skin and that you are confident enough to allow others to be comfortable in theirs.

I pray you cry when you want to cry, laugh when you want to laugh, get mad when you want to, and be silent when you need to.

I pray that you are gentle with yourself. Nurture yourself.

I pray that you embrace your weaknesses in the same measure as you do your strengths. Find the blessing and gifts in your frailties and insecurities.

I pray that you can look yourself in the mirror and love what you see.

I pray that you are anchored in security, self-acceptance, and belief in yourself.

I pray that you are able to believe in you and not in who others believe you to be. Remember that they are limited in their knowledge of your inner workings.

I pray that you don't beat yourself up for the decisions you make to better yourself.

I pray that you let go of the need for acceptance. Make sure you are giving yourself the acceptance you crave from others.

I pray that you acknowledge how great you are.

I pray that you recognize who beautiful you are.

I pray that you know the importance of being authentically you. Authentic love is deeply rooted and tied to the authenticity of love you have for yourself.

I pray all these things to you, my Mochas, and please pray the same for me. Xoxo.

Renew your membership before Jan. 31st here: http://www.mochamoms.org/renew.html

This post is courtesy of our fearless leader, Mocha Tiffany K.

No comments:

Post a Comment