Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Wellness - Healthy Mind



It is very important to keep your mind healthy, in addition to your body, to sustain a healthy life.

How do you create a healthy mind? Meditation, mantras, affirmations, positive thoughts, reading, praying, and focusing our mind are all ways to keep it healthy. Keep negativity far away and not give it any energy, by focusing on positive thoughts or affirmations. Sayings in which you can repeat to yourself in the mornings and in the evenings, when you are most at peace. 

As women, we don't encourage ourselves enough on a daily basis. Build your own confidence, uplift yourself, don't look for gratification from others, make yourself happy!

Say these powerful affirmations until you feel what they say. It will improve your quality of life!

I am vibrant, healthy, and full of energy.

My beauty is radiant.

I am a calm and patient parent.

Today I will relish the small things.

Today I will make my home beautiful.

I choose to eat healthful foods today.

I can remain effortlessly in the present moment.

My creativity is inspiring.

I can get through any situation with grace.

No matter what happens today, I will cultivate inner peace.

I love and approve of myself.

I trust in myself to make the right decisions.

All is well.

Here is a link to find more affirmations: http://www.prolificliving.com/100-positive-affirmations/
Choose a different affirmation each day or repeat the same one until it resides in you. Let it be your constant reminder of your thoughts for the day. Light a candle, slow down, give yourself this time to organize your thoughts. 

Have a beautiful day! We will have a beautiful day! 

This post is courtesy of Mocha Tiffany

No comments:

Post a Comment